1 Nightime GladRag
GladRags Night Pads consist of a holder and two inserts, and have an additional layer of ultra-absorbent cotton terrycloth, plus extra coverage in the front and back. Wear this breathable, all-cotton pad at night while you sleep, on heavy flow days, or during postpartum recovery, for the ultimate in leak protection.
- Made in USA
- Made with Organic Ingredients
Each Night Pad includes:
- 1 Night Holder (approximately 14" long and 3" wide at the middle)
- 2 Inserts
GladRags holders are made out of comfortable cotton flannel fitted with a snap and “envelope” for the inserts. GladRags inserts consist of super-absorbent terry cloth and flannel for maximum protection. GladRags' Night Pads are longer and wider to provide more coverage while you sleep. In addition to extra coverage, the night holder contains a layer of ultra-absorbent terry cloth. The Night Pad can also be used as a postpartum pad or for heavy flow during the day.
To Use GladRags Washable Menstrual Pads:
- Place 1 or 2 of the inserts inside the holder.
- Turn your GladRag over. Snap it around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side goes next to your body.
- Change your GladRag (holder and inserts) about as often as you would change a disposable pad.
- Follow care instructions for washing.
Cleaning & Care
After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Soak in cold water to help prevent staining. Adding an enzyme cleaner to the soaking water may help protext against staining. Machine wash and dry using natural soap or detergent; please do not use chlorine bleach. You may hand wash pads if desired. Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry area.
When away from home, place your used pads in a Carry Bag or Wet Bag until you return home, then wash per care instructions.